Help me plan a BUDGET trip to max my diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can do it in Pula Weh In indo easy. that is the cheapest place I know. Well Nha Trang in Vietnam too but the diving there is ****.

Where I stayed outside of Flores was called the 'Baja Dive club' under komododiversdotcom. Thier web-site says the accomadation is under reno. or something. Theres cheap places to stay and eat in town. You might get woken up early by muslim chants if you stay in town.
I have no info. for the Philippines. Never been there.

US$70.00=P3,080.00(US$1=P44.00) to cover THREE dives per day and FULL BOARD!!!!!
Is there such a diving place exist in Philippines?

yes, even less… with beer money left

Hi orenbvip,

Maybe I missed which months you are traveling, so sorry if this is irrelevant; I am trying to organize a month-long, solo budget trip to Indonesia in either June or July. According to the latest Lonely Planet Indonesia, you can do a Komodo liveaboard for $120/day, 2PAX minimum with CN Dive. I have not contacted them yet and I don't know much about them except that they have been there a long time and supposedly run a reputable local operation. If you are interested, maybe we can organize our schedules to meet up in Labuan Bajo for some stellar + cheap diving in Komodo. If anyone reading this has info on CN Dive, please PM me.

yes, even less… with beer money left
Dived with Carabao in Davao couple of yrs ago and it was certainly very cheap. But US$70.00 for 3 dives, full board and smb!!!! Wow! Where is it?
5J is offering 50% discount airfare(domestic and international) for Feb and Mar until 8th Jan so......

I think the best place for you would be the Big apple on Mindoro Island as you can say Puerto Galera. The Big Apple has rooms non air for 10-12 dollars. The Air con are about 20-22 dollars. If you don't have gear the will give it to you at no charge. The fun dives are about 20-25 dollars a dive. If you can e-mail them ask them about the VIP rates they are about 900 PHP. Also in front of the Big Apple they have a large shipwreck about 50 yards or so, great dive around 100-110 feet down. I will be heading back to the phillippines in Oct for 7 months out of the year. Sabang has a population around 20000 people nice small town with alot of dive shops. I''m hoping to help how with the resorts when I get there to give me something to do and just have fun. The weather over there from Oct to April is pretty good. May on it get hot.

Good luck on your trip
If you have any other question about the Philippines just ask.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom