2011 January 1st Dive Mansfield DAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested and will be in the area.. What time is everyone thinking?

I put down arrival time at the scuba park parking lot and picnic tables as 10 AM so that outside temp could warm up a bit from these mildly colder nights we have been having.

Really you can show up when you like. Look forward to seeing you if you can make it with all that new gear to try out.

Happy New Year

Last time I was down there with freezing rain dive my 5 mil was not enough. Good luck you guys. Stay WARM!!!!

I do not know how you guys do it :)

Anyone know what the vis is like in the river bed off Barstow's? Dave and I might charge up the scoots and check out the progress on the Traverse line if we can see anything. Any recent dive reports?

Thanks, Trey

I plan on coming out for a while but I doubt I will be able to dive, my drysuit is not so dry right now. :depressed:

Anyone know what the vis is like in the river bed off Barstow's? Dave and I might charge up the scoots and check out the progress on the Traverse line if we can see anything. Any recent dive reports?

Thanks, Trey

HI Trey,

I dove the wall and grottos at scoreboard at WP last Friday. Viz was very dark and about 10 foot horizontal. Great if you ask me with lights.

I was at Barstow on Monday and at 50ft viz was around 5ft.

tlessard,
What type of scoots do yall have? Just moved to the area and have a Sierra that I could bring if there are a few to go playing and the vis cooperates....
-e

Back
Top Bottom