Rescue Diver & CPR/AED/1st Aid/O2 course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We just scheduled a Rescue Diver class in December. We currently have 3 students booked into the class with room for 3 more. Our Rescue Diver course addresses tech issues (doubles, sidemount, decompression, etc.) in addition to the usual recreational aspects of in-water rescues. We present very realistic unannounced scenarios during our course. No reading off the slates to let you know what to expect. Before the scenarios, we will, of course, have already taught you the skills necessary to use during the scenarios. If you're interested in signing up for the course, or would just like to do a refresher, contact us. The course runs December 13-15. December 13 is CPR, 1st aid, and O2 administrator held in Marianna, FL. December 14-15 is the Rescue Diver course, and December 15 is the Rescue Diver refresher, both held at Vortex Spring. Hope to see you there!

I'll be one of the students - if anyone needs the added entertainment of watching SeaYoda launch into the unknown (again :) ) to encourage them to take the class.

I'll be there with my movie camera.....

I didn't see you there with your camera, was it just too cold? :D

I managed not to kill Rob so many times that he couldn't leave the scene under his own power. Do you know what they call the guy who graduates last in his medical class??? ------ DOCTOR. :rofl3:

I managed not to kill Rob so many times that he couldn't leave the scene under his own power. Do you know what they call the guy who graduates last in his medical class??? ------ DOCTOR. :rofl3:

You did great! ...even though you couldn't get my Nomad off... :wink: It's a good thing I didn't hear the cut it off comment. You likely would have had another panicked diver scenario at that point! :rofl3:

...It's a good thing I didn't hear the cut it off comment. You likely would have had another panicked diver scenario at that point! :rofl3:

I thought you REALLY WERE unconscious since you didn't respond. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom