Update(s) on 2 dive trips!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

queennyac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Have some spots available on two upcoming trips

April 9 - 15, 2011 - On board the Juliet - departs and returns to Miami - diving the Bahamas all week

September 10 -17, 2011 - On board the Rocio del Mar - dive the Sea of Cortez - departs and returns to Rocky Point, Mexico
ONLY ONE SPOT STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Want more info?
Please contact me at QUEENNYAC@AOL.COM
Thanks, Rosemary

Damn! I'm a single diver and REALLY want to book the Juliet - but there is only one week next year that I ABSOLUTELY cannot go - you guessed it... The 9th-15th of April. Arrrgh!
:sad2:

Hi
Dates: September 10 - 17, 2011 - Saturday to Saturday
Boat: Rocio del Mar
Departs out of Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) Mexico
Price: $1,995.00 per person Plus 11% Mexican Tax Plus $25.00 Park Fee
They don't usually offer it, but I have secured $100.00 discount for our seniors (65 +)
Also, I secured $100.00 discount for military (active and retired)
Nitrox: $100.00 for the week
Google Rocio Del Mar to find the link to their web-site - most, if not all of your questions may be answered there - if not, feel free to contact me
Thanks
Rosemary
queennyac@aol.com
Tel: 718-721-0900 - M-F - 7:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.

Did you go on Juliet? If so - I would be very interested to find out how was the trip.

Happy to share my experiences on the Juliet
I have been on the Juliet at least 10 times already on various itineraries
Wreck diving in the Keys, Bahamas and Mona Island in Puerto Rico
Myself and several friends (Bottom Dwellers) - that's the name of our dive group - just returned from the Bahamas trip this past Friday - we had great weather and terrific diving :) :) :)
The Juliet is by no means a "luxury" live-aboard, you're not going to find chocolates on your pillow at night, but for the price it's a terrific boat..........
They can accommodate 12 passengers - no private head or shower, but in all the times I have been on the Juliet, there was never really a problem with access to the shared head(s) and shower(s)
First and foremost though, they are very safety oriented....it's also a very clean boat - have never, ever seen a bug of any kind on board.....they always seem to have great crews - last week we had Capt. Rudy along with Nick the divemaster, Greg, the engineer, Emily, divemaster and naturalist and Johnny the cook
The entire crew pitches in on all the jobs on the boat - more than once last week, I saw Capt. Rudy in the galley doing dishes - if something needs to be done, they do it..............
Don't consider going.......GO!!!!!!
You won't regret it - please give everyone on the Juliet our regards
Enjoy and please let me know what you think of your experience on the Juliet
Safe Diving!!!
Rosemary and the rest of the Bottom Dwellers (Sid, Peg, Don and Scott)

Back
Top Bottom