Blue XT Sea Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've dove with Blue XTSea 3 times - never had any reason to look into another operation. Very, Very satisfied and those who've already commented on what a great operation Christi runs, I concur. Enjoy!!!

OK, I will admit that I have never dived with Blue XT Sea. I have, however, for many years perused the Cozumel forum in search of recommendations. I have had a number of experiences with operators I would just as soon forget, and I was searching for a solution. I can therefore report on my long search for the ideal operator.

After reading countless reviews and recommendations, it came down to Aldora or Blue XT Sea. I chose Aldora, but it was a close call. I like them. I bet I would like Blue XT Sea, too.

Blue XT Sea is also against the fondling and or groping of sea horses, unless specifically requested by the creature.

My daughter and I dove with BlueXTC on our first dive trip two years ago. We had a private dive master for our trip, required at first both for our own safety and to ensure that (in case we had issues which we did not) we would not hold up other divers. We had a great time, and learned a lot. They use small fast boats, so the groups are always small. The DM's were knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and very helpful.

A nice snack, water always available, and surface intervals on the beach. We enjoyed ourselves so much we immediately planned more dive trips. Two years and 80 dives later, we will be returning to Cozumel in February. We never thought of booking with anyone else, and will be diving with BlueXTC once again. We can't wait!

Hey Glenn, sure you can't wait until April when my wife and I will be there..:D
Joe (BWD)

To answer the original poster, we'll be diving with Blue XT Sea. It's the only dive Op we use in Coz.....

Just one of the many good things about diving Cozumel is that there is an op to fit just about any scenario you can imagine. There are inexpensive no-frills ops that will do an excellent job of putting you on the reef, large boat ops where you can socialize to your hearts content all the way out and back, "boutique" ops that will do just about everything but breathe for you... you name it. It's silly to get in a war of words over preferences.

Muffins? We dove with Blue XT Sea about three years ago, but no muffins. So, if someone could send me a couple by UPS or FedEx, I'd be happy to comment about the merits of muffins. PM me for land address stateside in Maryland. All I know is that the diving was great with her crew (never met Christi). So send the muffins and I'll weigh in on that part of the thread...

Muffins? We dove with Blue XT Sea about three years ago, but no muffins. So, if someone could send me a couple by UPS or FedEx, I'd be happy to comment about the merits of muffins. PM me for land address stateside in Maryland. All I know is that the diving was great with her crew (never met Christi). So send the muffins and I'll weigh in on that part of the thread...

What a shame you spent all that money on your dives and no muffins. You certainly could have had the same dives with MANY other dive operators on Cozumel for much much cheaper and equal to better service to boot.

What a shame you spent all that money on your dives and no muffins. You certainly could have had the same dives with MANY other dive operators on Cozumel for much much cheaper and equal to better service to boot.

Go climb back under the rock you have been hiding under.:troll:

Go climb back under the rock you have been hiding under.:troll:

As much as I and other people agree with you, the post to which you reference not only fails to provide useful information, but also shows a persons true character.

I agree, your statement is not called for in this forum thanks. It would make this forum more useful if you started your own thread about your dive op you prefer. Or if you like, start one about my preferred dive operator. Go ahead make my day. lol.

Back
Top Bottom