Cave 1 Class Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Day1: Things happened
Day2: We were allowed to dive, more things happened
Day3: Different things happened
Day4: Unexpected things happened
Day5: We were attacked by evil person

Close but -

Day 5: Experience dive = I can't believe we are diving with Danny and nothing is failing - something just feels wrong :)!

Congrats! After diving those cenotes in June I was pretty sure it wouldn't take long for you to give in to the call :)

:rofl3:! And how long 'till you give in too :)?

I already gave congrats but WTH Congratulations again!!!!

Thanks for standing in as our 3rd classmate David & for all your support! It was great diving with you & I look forward to much more :) !!!

Thanks for the report. I need to take Fundies first, but I would love to give C1 a pass.

I do not see where you get all the money and time for such escapades. One of these days...:wink:

But right now I'm fully amused at the C1 level and not looking beyond :)!
That's what I said after my C1 class. I also remember when I said: "Those caves will never see me. I'll never dip my head in those holes." But as time passes decisions are chenged :D Now, I just have to rearange my schedule and to decide France or Mexico for C2.

Congratulations! It was nice to meet you in Mexico.

Congratulations Kathy! All the hard work is rewarded so keep up the good work! As you know ( or you dont) you are my GUE role model :) Please, stop training for a while :)
-----------------------------------------:lol: :wink: :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom