4th element users - need ideas for which one to get

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just upgraded from the XCD2 Tech Dry to a Pinnacle Evo2 and found that the Arctic is way too warm under the Bare and a little too warm under the Evo2 for the temp range you have stated. Under the Bare I usually use a pair of Helly Hansen long underwear and fleece lined nylon pants, Underarmor heat gear s/s shirt with a Helly Hansen Fleece top (100g Thinsulate style). This keeps me plenty warm to 40F. I dive all over Ontario (Canada) and under the ice and have been warm with the above for 30-40 mins. Hope this helps and SAFE diving.

I just got back from diving at Campbell River B.C. and I use a TLS350 with the ARCTIC thermals with DUI 90 socks/rock boots. Toasty warm. My fingers got too cold. I need to find thinner gloves under for my Classic ring pullover gloves. I use xxl gloves, my fingers get cold easy, that's tough to fix.

Back
Top Bottom