OMS Canister Light 2400 Lumens 24w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jazappi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Brand New: OMS Phantom Canister Dive Light LED 2600 Lumen 24w

I bought two of these. One for me and one for a friend and he backed out on me. I have given him 5 mths to pay and nothing. So now I need to try and recoup some of the cost.

I am asking $1000 for this, I will throw in shipping, goodman handle and something extra from my box of accessories. Also comes with case, wall charger and a car charger.

It retails for around $1600.00.

Let me know if you are interested.

7led.jpg

Hi, Are you still looking to sell?
Very keen to get my hands on an OMS Phantom. Would free shipping include to Cairns Australia?
Thanks

Free shipping doesn't include to Cairns. What I can do is take the $30 (insured/packaging) that I was going to include and take that out of the international shipping. I can go to the post office and check prices.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Lowered Price to $750

I still have this light and really just need to get rid of it. Still not used. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Joey

Is it me or is the strap not actually attached to the light? Looks like it just snaps in. You mention goodman handle but you're referring to the strap, right? Or do you have a solid (metal) goodman handle?

See attached photo. It is the metal piece as well as the strap. The light does disconnect from the handle.

Thanks.

Attachments

• light.JPG
    light.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 205
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom