Looking for reputable dive shop in Eilat and Aqaba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are going to spend a few days in the area of Eilat and Aqaba over Christmas. We would like some recommendations for a reputable dive shop in either place.

We would also like to hear from someone who has been diving there and can tell us if it is really worth it. What can we expect?

Should we wait until we can go to Egypt? (Probably not this trip). We also want to go to Petra and Wadi Rum so I want to maximize the experience. If the diving there is not great, then we many want to stay above water this time.

Thanks!
Becky

I found the diving better in Jordan than in Egypt. Contact Abdula at..

Red Sea Dive Centre
P.O. Box 1791
Aqaba
77110 Jordan Tel: +962 (0)3 202 2323
Fax: +962 (0) 3 201 8969
Mobile: +962 (0) 79 565 336 E-mail: rsdiving@go.com.jo

I have not spoke to him in about 6 months or so and they are in the process of opening a much larger dive shop at a new resort overlooking the local dive spots.

Tell him Dan gave you his contact info ( the guy from California that sent him the Scripts T-Shirts) and he will show you the best palces to dive while you are there. If you send me your e-mail I can send you a few vid clips of the diving and some pics of the shore diving. The one thing I would do is make sure you have thick soled dive boots because the stones on the beach entry can be murder with a thin sole boot.

Becky,

I did a little diving in Eilat, you can see a couple of the videos at YouTube - iztoku's Channel

I believe you will like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom