Hi from Manila Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bm5er

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Glad to be here, looking forward to a fruitful stay at the forum.

If anyone is interested to dive in Boracay Island or Anilao Batangas or anywhere in the Philippines, give me a shout.

Cheers everyone - let's dive!

nice to meet you. Welcome to SB. Could you introduce something about yourself?
HAve a nice day

Thanks.

I got hooked into diving some 10 years back when I first got certified. Then it was just a few annual dives here & there then I got into mountain biking 3 years ago. Since then, diving gear got stored, until I got to dive again last month. I found diving more enjoyable now, maybe due to my increased fitness from biking (100 kms on weekends), running (5 kms, 2x a week), stair climbing (105 floors @ 20 steps each, 3x a week) & swimming (2 kms, 2x a week). So I decided to continue on my certification process and now I am completing DM, having completed the required dives. Now I'm preparing for the exams and pouring on the books. Hopefully I get to teach and have an alternative retirement career under my belt.

How about you?

Glad to be here, looking forward to a fruitful stay at the forum.

If anyone is interested to dive in Boracay Island or Anilao Batangas or anywhere in the Philippines, give me a shout.

Cheers everyone - let's dive!

Hey there.. I am interested in knowing your recommendations for sleep and dive potential for Boracay over New Year period.. I fear it's already heavily booked.. do you have a secret hole..?:)

Hey there.. I am interested in knowing your recommendations for sleep and dive potential for Boracay over New Year period.. I fear it's already heavily booked.. do you have a secret hole..?:)

I frequent Blue Mango Dive Resort, look for Vaughan Pratt, email below (mention my name for some good added service ha ha)
vpratt@bluemangoinn.com

Hi
We have a great dive location that up to now was pretty much unchartered waters but we found som great dive spots look up on google biri scuba for more information on these sights

Regards
Richard

Biri Resort
richard@biriresort.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom