New Diver in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davidctomlinson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Actually, I started diving because I'm not that good a golfer. :wink: And other than drinking, whats a guy to do in Makati?

I've been diving about 7-8 months, have 25 dives, and recently completed my Advanced open Water Diver(2 months ago), Nitrox(2 months ago) and Deep Diver certifications (last weekend).

My plans are to dive in Palawan, Apo Reef, and fly to Palau for a week of diving early next year.

Planning on buying The ScubaPro MK25/G250V regulator set with the Air2 combined inflator and alternate air supply. Probably buy a ScubaPro BCD too. Planning on doing the Tec diving certifications next year.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Actually, I started diving because I'm not that good a golfer. :wink: And other than drinking, whats a guy to do in Makati?

I've been diving about 7-8 months, have 25 dives, and recently completed my Advanced open Water Diver(2 months ago), Nitrox(2 months ago) and Deep Diver certifications (last weekend).

My plans are to dive in Palawan, Apo Reef, and fly to Palau for a week of diving early next year.

Planning on buying The ScubaPro MK25/G250V regulator set with the Air2 combined inflator and alternate air supply. Probably buy a ScubaPro BCD too. Planning on doing the Tec diving certifications next year.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi David
I opened a dive shop in Norther samar last year its starting to take off its location is Biri Island Northern Samar real nice diving there you can google the web site just look up biri scuba i just got back from there yesterday and I to live in Makati

Best Regards

Richard

Hi David,

Hello from another Makati dweller :)

Any kit or diving questions or advice you need, just drop me a line.

Back
Top Bottom