Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry to hear this Denise. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Thank you so much. Your prayer is so relevant Jax. They induced a coma because he was in so much pain because his left side was crushed, his ribs are broken in so many places and his lungs bruised. I ask for your prayers. Thank you all so very much.

Thank you so much. Your prayer is so relevant Jax. They induced a coma because he was in so much pain because his left side was crushed, his ribs are broken in so many places and his lungs bruised. I ask for your prayers. Thank you all so very much.

:hugs: Hang in there girl.

Denise,
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

This prayer helped when my son was in a horrific accident several years ago.

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of.
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly - (here make your request) that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.
I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

Denise,

Kids recuperative powers are amazing, like little miracles looking for a place to happen, wishing him a speedy recovery and your family all the best.

Donna

Found this online - for those of us for whom words fail.

A Prayer For An Injured Child

‘Almighty God, and merciful Father, to whom alone belong the issues of life and of death: Look down from Heaven, we humbly beseech thee, with the eyes of mercy Upon this child, now lying upon the bed of his injury.’

‘Visit him, 0 Lord, with thy salvation; deliver him in thy good appointed time from his pain of body, mind, and spirit, and save his soul for thy mercies' sake.’

‘Let it be thy pleasure to prolong his days here on earth, that he may live to praise thee, and be an instrument of thy glory, by serving thee faithfully, and doing good in his generation.'

‘Grant this, 0 Lord, for thy mercies' sake, in the name of thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.’
.. Amen

Sweet thoughts and prayers for your grandson.

Denise, I am so sorry that you, your family, and your grandson have to endure this. We are praying for you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom