A New Force Fin Model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Force Fin has a New Model
surf_rescuefins_bpm.jpg

This new Force Fin is designed for your adventure in the surf zone as well as to meet the demands of special rescue and search operations. Over the years we have had Fire Departments and government search and rescue teams use our Rip Force Fin because it allows them to get in and out of tight spaces like sunken cars without the added problems that a long or normal size fin can create and this blade is a perfect match for that type of work.

This new Surf/Rescue Force Fin is made out of a New Tan Delta Formula that screams energy. The rebound and snap characteristics are off the charts and everyone who has held this fin in their hand has commented on the built up energy that feels like it is just waiting to be released.

In the Surf Zone and in restricted environment rescues this is the fin to have.
$300.00 USD retail size large is ready to ship - soon to come XL followed by the rest of the sizes.

Last edited:
these ROCK...

I have has a pair of these for a while now and they are the fastest fins to top speed (which is very fast BTW) of anything I have ever used, they are like being launched out of a slingshot. I use them for underwater hockey, they are fast out of the blocks, turn so fast its ridiculous, and downright comfortable that hours of 100% effort doesn't slow me down.

I am praying for a pair of ML for my friends to wear and get the UWH world turned on to a new revolution in the sport.

meesier42,
Thanks for the insight! Your feedback says it all. I don't know much about the underwater hockey world other than it is big and I look forward to the day when I can go to one of the underwater hockey competitions and see these fins in action. Keep finning smart!

Seems to me I had Force Fins in the 80's that were upturned and worked great like my Force Fins from the 90's and this decade. I also prefer them to all other fins.

We have one pair of the Surf/Rescue Force Fin that has been poured with the PRO polyurethane material. It is the first of its kind and it is ready to ship.
shorthockey_be.jpg

Blair,

These are very interesting.

I'm currently teaching a number of the US Navy's SAR Swimmer Instructors SCUBA.

I'm a past Tan Delta customer and am catching alot of hassel over them being RED. ....... and using my ScubaPro Jets are just killing me.

I need some Fins that are not as tough on the legs as Jets, and Rescue Diver/Swimmer friendly.

Here's a couple of intetsting photos for you. First is me and over Divers and Swimmers aboard CVA-42 in 1970.

NavyDvrs.jpg

Next is me working with Swimmers today !

SaRSchoolTop3.jpg

Help, I need something in XXL and in Black or Smoke ????? Bungies of course.

Regards,
Bob C.
USA/USN Retired

What you really want is a pair of the full sized "Hockey" Fins in black. Either get Bob to sell you his or get him to make me a pair in Yellow and I'll sell you mine. :wink:

You won't get any comments on color or shape - since they look like "normal" fins - but they have all the performance of Force Fins. In fact, the new material outperforms the older tan delta by a long way.

Thanks TN !

I was talking to Blair about doing just that. The Hockeys maybe the way to go.

Fins need to be pretty stiff to help move two people through the surface water.

Regards,
Bob

The Hockey Fins are definitely stiff - but with the FF foot pocket and the snap they can really move you through the water without the leg fatigue. I think mine are stiffer than Bob's - and to be honest, I asked Bob, if and when he made me the yellow pair that they be slightly softer than my black pair.

I may change my mind though - since my surgery I have been forced to work out hard as part of my Therapy and my legs are much stronger, so the stiffer compound may be just fine. :D

We will know for sure after next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom