I got my first car :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are the pictures of the hot chicks like you had on the stolen boat?

Where are the pictures of the hot chicks like you had on the stolen boat?

I did a Google search for "Hot Chicks" & "Ford Escape", and this was all it could find. :idk:

220px-The_Hot_Chick_movie.jpg

All teasing aside, it should make a nice dive vehicle. Get one of these mats for the back WeatherTech Automotive Accessories

I've got the Husky Liner model of mat with high sides on it in my SUV. Good money spent buying one of these. especially with wet dive gear. Not only do they make cleanup of dirt/sand easy, they keep your carpet and padding under it from getting wet. And wet carpet will smell worse than a wetsuit that hasn't been rinsed.

if you don't get the floor mats, at least get the rear cargo liner. I liked mine so much I ended up going back and getting the oversized floor mats for the passenger area also. :thumb:

I remember the pix - they were really cute; then it dawned on me they were probably 15 or 16........

(I know, I know!!!)

Picard-But-She-Said-She-Was-18.jpg

1630170268_f2fe33ba10.jpg

Congrats on the car Brett.

A prediction for the future -

Congrats on your car, Brett! May it remain yours until you decide to part with it.

Thanks!!

Remember guys that boat was not my boat it was my buddy's...

Lmaoo I know right!

?? The girls on the boat that got stolen were friends of ours...

We still like seeing their pictures if they are hot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom