I got my first car :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ended up getting a 2008 Ford Escape Limited!! as my first car and i am in love with it!

It has 33,500 Miles and is a sweet looking car!

DSCF2750.jpg

DSCF2751.jpg

DSCF2754.jpg

DSCF2753.jpg

Thanks for posting your tag on the internet. Now I can get your address and pick me up a sweet new ride!

Thanks for posting your tag on the internet. Now I can get your address and pick me up a sweet new ride!

I wonder if the guy with that lost the boat made the same online mistake :hm:......at least they finally found the boat...:popcorn:

There is no expectation of privacy on a vehicle tag. I mean we do drive these cars on the road with hundreds of people able to see and read our tags at any time.

Come on Dan thats a temp tag anyway lol.

Congratulations, it's beautiful!! You'll remember this first car fondly your whole life. Safe and happy driving to you.

One of my customers has an Escape, that currently has 74K on it, and has had over $5,000 worth of work done in the last three years. Good Luck!

If only everyone owned a Ford :D

All teasing aside, it should make a nice dive vehicle. Get one of these mats for the back WeatherTech Automotive Accessories

Hope it doesn't get stolen like your boat :D

Lmaoo

Congratulations, it's beautiful!! You'll remember this first car fondly your whole life. Safe and happy driving to you.

Thanks and i am in love with it!

One of my customers has an Escape, that currently has 74K on it, and has had over $5,000 worth of work done in the last three years. Good Luck!

If only everyone owned a Ford :D

All teasing aside, it should make a nice dive vehicle. Get one of these mats for the back WeatherTech Automotive Accessories

Cool thanks i will check it out i plan on getting splash guards/ mud flaps on the back wheels and getting a mat just like that!

Hope it doesn't get stolen like your boat :D

It probably won't

I also added a salt life sticker to the back here is a picture! I took the picture at night by the way lol

DSCF2870.jpg

Cool thanks i will check it out i plan on getting splash guards/ mud flaps on the back wheels and getting a mat just like that!

I also added a salt life sticker to the back here is a picture! I took the picture at night by the way lol

Pimp_My_Ride_logo.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom