Scuba Schools of America/Rusty Berry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lina, I don't doubt your claims, after all these are the guys who wore shirts to the scuba show that read "Our drinking team has a diving problem."

However, your new to the board and nobody knows you from the next person who comes along. Telling us who you are would be helpful to validate your claim. That being said, your comments are consistent to what I've heard for years about these guys.

It's a damn shame that you and others had to go through this. Sue the pants off them!!!

Sue Rusty Berry, but don't sue the pants off him because then you'll have to see him without pants! You'll expose his rusty berries!!

LMAO Doug...that'd give me nightmares that I will sadly never get over.

I understand I'm new and I am in the process of suing him. I am trying to gather more information to hurt his credibility in court. I have no reason to lie and I'm gullible in the fact that I trusted the business owner. I can't imagine anyone putting their business' reputation on the line like this and actually continuing to run it successfully. At some point, you're going to piss off a lot of people and its going to backfire. I was looking for a new adventure and my trust was completely taken advantage of.

In the time I have been diving, which is not long compared to some here, I have seen things that have scared me, alarmed me, made me seek out different training sources, and just flat out pissed me off. This is one of the latter.

He didn't ride an angel shark, did he?

Showing my "age" with this post....... :D

I wish Rusty would put that video back up. It was always good for generating several dozen posts. :)

OK, I don't know squat about the store or the owner, and I have never been anywhere near it. I do have some questions for those who have that might be helpful to me in understanding the situation.

Can anyone tell me if the shop has 5 mannequins decked out in complete packages, each in a different price range? Is one of them the complete outfit worn by the instructors? Are customers given a discount if they buy one of the complete packages instead of buying each one separately?

Can anyone tell me if the shop has 5 mannequins decked out in complete packages, each in a different price range? Is one of them the complete outfit worn by the instructors? Are customers given a discount if they buy one of the complete packages instead of buying each one separately?

I've never been to the shop(s), but I've seen the booth at Long Beach SCUBA Show. Yes, it does have several dummies setup with full rig. One thing that stuck in my mind was the drysuit rack. The drysuit has camouflage patterns but not the spearo camouflage pattern but more like one of the new Army urban warfare patterns, but with different color combinations.

If you hadn't stated his name and your location, I would swear that I knew him here in Charlotte NC.

Except she didn't mention drug smuggling in tanks :wink:

Back
Top Bottom