PSD impersonator arrested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom wanted a name for himself. Looks like he got it.

Karma. :D

Karma's a bitch man. You can't win in the end and he clearly got what was coming!!! :shakehead:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The discussion on the legality of impersonating a police officer has been moved to the Pub,
And can be found here.

Please do not continue that discussion here, unless you enjoy having your posts moved or deleted :)

Hard to believe but this idiots still at it- He's on facebook and an admin of a group called "police divers".

Beats me why people wanto impersonate officers. After 22 years of doing law enforcement and related jobs I dont tell people what I do in person. When I leave my job I want to relax and just enjoy life not sit on the beach and have every one there come running to me telling me that some beach goer stole their beer.

In addition I do know members of the dive team who will tell you they love to dive and enjoy what they do but they will also tell you it is not as simple as people make it out to be. With often times NO visibility and pitch black at less then 10 feet at noon its not diving for every one. I salute these guys and give them credit for doing a thankless task!

What a jackass. Our dive team has worked with the police divers of Ontario numerous times. sometimes we even respond to callouts on Canadian soil if it's a rescue situation and none of us brags or use social media to boast about what we do. Being a PSO and PSD is something we are humble about and do not exaggerate our impact on the communities we serve. This guy should be locked up for a few years. Good job on the Mounties for getting him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom