Mr. C Boat Schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the Mr. C running charters? They haven't had a schedule posted on their website in several months, nor have they responded to a few e-mails I've sent directly asking about open charters. When they canceled a charter I'd paid for over Labor Day without any explanation, it left a bad taste, but I'd really like to use a 2 for 1 coupon I have with them (I'm a sucker for cheap charters).

Anyone know if they're getting out any more?

Is the Mr. C running charters? They haven't had a schedule posted on their website in several months, nor have they responded to a few e-mails I've sent directly asking about open charters. When they canceled a charter I'd paid for over Labor Day without any explanation, it left a bad taste, but I'd really like to use a 2 for 1 coupon I have with them (I'm a sucker for cheap charters).

Hah, you are cheap!

Hey I want a 2 for 1 deal!

Where is LeeAnne? Is she still wenching for them?

They're pretty bad at answering emails or returning calls. I called a couple of weeks ago asking them if I had left my hood on the boat and still haven't gotten a return call yet.

All the renovations in the world don't make up for poor customer service. Unless I read some follow ups that all has been answered and resolved, (hood returned/answered, schedule posted, honoring their coupon) this thread will be enough to cost them my business.

2 for 1 will still take 4 times longer! Seems odd when a business has no interest in their customers.

Yes, always a bit strange when a business doesn't seem to be in the business of generating income. Hopefully we'll hear back today...

Hey everyone - on the phone with Pat now...stand by, will come back and post answers in a few minutes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom