Dema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Who's going to DEMA???? Post here and let us know, can't wait to see you! If you are working a booth let us know what booth number you are! We are looking for volunteers to work the ScubaBoard booth at DEMA. If you are interested please PM me. As far as times I am flexible with the schedule now. Just would love to have some SB'ers having fun at the booth. Let me know if you are interested and I will be in touch soon,
thanks,
Michelle "Muggsy" Ehrenberg
Account Manager & Events Coordinator - ScubaBoard.com
Trip Coordination and Planning – SUDSdiving.org
muggsy@scubaboard.com - Skype: ScubaMuggsy

We will be there:wink:

We'll be there.

would love to know who else is coming...also let us know your booth number if you are exhibiting. ScubaBoard is still looking for volunteers to have fun at our booth with us and help show others ScubaBoard. If you would like to volunteer you get free pass in, drinks, t-shirt, and lots of fun. Just PM me if you are interested. Can't wait to see you all there!!!!!

We are half way there already! Little stop over right now on our way from Thailand to Vegas in Canada COLD COLD COLD LOL. Anyway looking forward to se everyone once we get there. If you'd like to contact us prior to the event feel free we'd be glad to here from you (that's why we are coming all this way). facebook tweet whatever :)

See yea all soon!

I'll be there as usual - just got to get the Dive 2010 show in Birmingham out of the way first!

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom