GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be arriving Friday afternoon about 2:00 and should be ready for the water about 3:00 or so.

Who might want to dive around that time?

I'll be arriving shortly before you so I may be convinced to splash around 3 ish :)

I'm coming! And bringing the boy :) So everyone better be nice to him! Cough Leko, amordon, cough.
we'll bring some dessert type food, a couple cases of water, and i might make mittens texmex dip. (Because i love it, and would be sad to not see it there!)

Arriving friday mid-morning, probably wait and splash with leko and randy around three!

I'm reluctantly out too.
Having to leave for Michigan now mid-day Friday not returning until Sunday.
Looking forward to Spring but keep me in mind if coming to the quarries yet this fall. I live within 1/2 hour.
Would have been great to meet you all in one place, but hopefully we can dive if you come to the area.
Ryan.

Ryan, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. I will definitely be up for some post M & G weekend diving this fall, though.

One last note from me: Since we won't have Mitten's "tub 'o stuff", some might want to bring some paper plates, cups, etc. Also, I told Mike to have a cord of wood at our site. Getting a cord saves us $40.00.---get ready to burn, baby! I'll be ready to dive Fri. as soon as I get my campsite up. See you all in a couple.

Hey misstopsail, I guess you won't need me to watch over you since Ted and John are not present, and since you are bringing a "him" with you. Glad you can make it.

One last note from me: Since we won't have Mitten's "tub 'o stuff", some might want to bring some paper plates, cups, etc. Also, I told Mike to have a cord of wood at our site. Getting a cord saves us $40.00.---get ready to burn, baby! I'll be ready to dive Fri. as soon as I get my campsite up. See you all in a couple.

Hey misstopsail, I guess you won't need me to watch over you since Ted and John are not present, and since you are bringing a "him" with you. Glad you can make it.

Awesome! I'm happy to pitch in towards the wood.

I finally decided on what I'm bringing. I'll have some orchard-fresh apples cored and sliced, caramel sauce and a couple of gallons of fresh cider.

I'd be happy to bring paper plates, paper towels, napkins, utensils, and cups if y'all can make do until 11:00 Saturday. :idk:

I'd be happy to bring paper plates, paper towels, napkins, utensils, and cups if y'all can make do until 11:00 Saturday. :idk:

Our main meal is usually around 1 or 2 on Sat., so your donation will probably come in handy. Thanks;

I'm coming! And bringing the boy :) So everyone better be nice to him! Cough Leko, amordon, cough.
we'll bring some dessert type food, a couple cases of water, and i might make mittens texmex dip. (Because i love it, and would be sad to not see it there!)

Arriving friday mid-morning, probably wait and splash with leko and randy around three!

like you have any room to call him "the Boy" :mooner:

Awesome! I'm happy to pitch in towards the wood.

I finally decided on what I'm bringing. I'll have some orchard-fresh apples cored and sliced, caramel sauce and a couple of gallons of fresh cider.

Not to be a downer but I already signed up for cider. Of course mine is the "adult' hot spiced cider for the fire. 3 gallons ready to go. just an FYI.

Not to be a downer but I already signed up for cider. Of course mine is the "adult' hot spiced cider for the fire. 3 gallons ready to go. just an FYI.

No worries. Mine will be available during the afternoon while we're still diving for everyone to share. The large, common meal is during the afternoon well before the campfire. Yours will come in handy around the campfire Sat night.

Back
Top Bottom