GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh. I'm not sure i'll be able to make it. I just lost half my hours at work due to budget cuts, which means a weekend of diving might not be in the cards anymore :(

Oh, and I'll have my shiny new "Master Diver" c-card to show you Denney!!

I can't wait to see it. Does that mean that I'll have to bow slightly at the waist when I see you? or do I now have to call you "Mr." or "Master"? or carry your gear to the staging tables? or allow you to go through the food line first? :D

Sigh. I'm not sure i'll be able to make it. I just lost half my hours at work due to budget cuts, which means a weekend of diving might not be in the cards anymore :(

Com'on---What's with that?---losing half of your hours only gives you more time to spend with us.

Hey Barracuda2....

Off topic for a sec... Are you going to debut a compiled video of the Toby trip at M&G for us?

I'm working on it. I hope so, but if I can't make it by the 15th. I will get your addresses and mail it out. I'm a little picky; I would rather do a quality program rather than rush one out---we'll see.

I can't wait to see it. Does that mean that I'll have to bow slightly at the waist when I see you? or do I now have to call you "Mr." or "Master"? or carry your gear to the staging tables? or allow you to go through the food line first? :D

Denny, You need to tell the story at the M&G about getting your AOW after ... what ... like 20 years of diving or some such nonsense because you were starting to run into problems being able to do certain dives because you were 'only' OW certified.

I'm a card-carrying Master Diver and I agree with Denny. It's gotten to be a bit silly and is really driven by profit and the keep-em-payin-for-training business model of most agencies today.

Back
Top Bottom