Blue Hole Oct 23~24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
AMAScuba got the ball rolling, but I thought I'd start another thread as the last was meandering....

Where: The Historic Blue Hole
When: 10~22 thru 10~25 (Friday evening thru Sunday)
Who: YOU

Sounds like we have some interest for these dates.

From my perspective (Denver) we will be leaving sometime on Friday, doing a night dive most likely Friday evening, diving all day Saturday at Perch and BH (rock?), possibly doing one or two dives on Sunday morning... and then back home.

Post if you are interest in joining us.

Thanks!

I am in for 2 of the 3 days.

Jess and I may be down. I'm going to be there next weekend(9-10) with about a dozen college AOW students and it seems a stretch to go again 2 weeks later but Jess says she wants to try her Fusion in waters other than Lake Superior, so who am I to refuse her? It would just be the 2 of us with NO STUDENTS!!

The two of you with no students.... Unheard of!

I will wait with baited breath! It would be fun to dive with Jess... and my buddy DD!

Last edited:
So I guess we need to start an attendance list and a food list. Just copy and paste and insert yourself.

Friday, 22nd

Saturday, 23rd
Robin & Ron (RnR) --- we'll be there at 8am-ish, will bring food side dishes

Sunday, 24th

I want to do a Group Video again, Let's plan on the group dive at Blue Hole around 10-11am on Saturday, with lunch afterwards. Sound good?

robin:D

I'll be there with an OW class Sat/Sun. Maybe I'll go up Friday and try to do a night dive with you guys.

So I guess we need to start an attendance list and a food list. Just copy and paste and insert yourself.

Friday, 22nd

Saturday, 23rd
Robin & Ron (RnR) --- we'll be there at 8am-ish, will bring food side dishes
Doug -- I bring some pulled pork and buns for lunch

Sunday, 24th

I want to do a Group Video again, Let's plan on the group dive at Blue Hole around 10-11am on Saturday, with lunch afterwards. Sound good?

robin:D

See above

Kathy and I are planning to go that weekend. We can't leave until she gets off work, so it will be very late Friday night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom