Moving to a new country for SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a casting producer for a popular American real estate program. Our show follows expats as they look for a new home and new life abroad. Although we are primarily a real estate program, we like to feature people who have gotten involved in the local community or have interesting passions they pursue in their new countries. For our upcoming season, we'd really like to feature someone who has moved to a new country in order to pursue their love of diving!

Below I've posted our casting announcement. If you're interested in participating or learning more, please don't hesitate to get in contact!

If you are currently looking for or have recently bought a home abroad, we would like to put your story on TV!

Our hit show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. Contributors should be fluent in English and have made a full time move to another country.

If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, please send me a private message or comment here. Please include your email, the locations you are moving from and to, and a picture of your family and your property.

Cool. You might want to post in the Bonaire forum, as I think a few people have moved there purely to dive their brains out.

Hi there.. I will give this a bump... think you should find some appropriate people here... :clapping:

Whoo-hoo...We are expats living on Bonaire........don't know that we would work...we have a great story, but good luck!

Back
Top Bottom