Rebreather demo dives - dutch springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne at DiveSeekers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A lot of people have been asking for it & now you got it!!

The SCUBA Connection & DIVESEEKERS.com will be hosting a Rebreather DEMO Weekend at DUTCH SPRINGS on October 8th, 9th & 10th!!!

We will be Featuring KISS and rEvo Closed Circuit Rebreathers!

For divers that come on Friday October 08, 2010, you will actually do 2 dives!

For divers that come on Saturday/Sunday it will be 1 dive. If you want to do a second, you can but you will have to pay a second time and sign up for a second time slot.

Whats Included?

* A Day of Fun!
* A New experience!
* Socializing
* Dive a fully Closed Circuit Rebreather
* Lunch

What do you have to do to Pre-Register?

* Step 1: Fill out the CCR specific forms(KISS and/or rEvo) for the rebreather that you will be diving. If your are diving both the KISS and the rEvo, please fill out both and Fax it over to (908) 359-1986 or e-mail it to jasonf@tscscuba.com:

* Step 2: Pick a time slot and reserve your spot today! Space is limited first come first serve!

* Step 3: Make sure you have the required personal gear (exposure suitable for 70 degrees, Mask, Fins, Boots, bottom timer or computer. Back Plate if you have one)

* Step 4: Spread the word! Tell you friends that you are going to be diving a CCR and that they can too!

If you have any questions please call (908) 359-1250 or e-mail jasonf@tscscuba.com

Follow this link: Events & Sign Up Today!

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

This is going to be another great CCR Event!

We started running these rebreather events last year at Dutch Springs in Bethlehem P.A. and we were blown away on the positive feedback that we received from all of the participants. It seemed that everyone loved the fact that they were able dive the rebreathers in 30' of open water, practice descending, ascending, adjusting PO2, going to bail out and actually go on an u/w tour.

We still have space available. So if your interested in learning more about rebreather diving, come on out and join us for a day of fun. We will have plenty of rEvo's and KISS units for you to dive.

Cheers

Hi, Wayne and Jason,

I heard great things about last year's event so am sure this one will be equally, if not better, than last year.

Gonna be in MA that weekend so will have to miss this great event! :depressed:

Was great meeting you both during Halycon's Demo Day in July.

Hi, Wayne and Jason,

I heard great things about last year's event so am sure this one will be equally, if not better, than last year.

Gonna be in MA that weekend so will have to miss this great event! :depressed:

Was great meeting you both during Halycon's Demo Day in July.

Hi ScubaSam,

It's gonna be a good one for sure! Get a hold of me when you return if you would like to set something up at Dutch for a try dive or two:)

Cheers

Latest update for the Demo Event:

We are officially sold out for the Friday A.M. Time slot!

We still have openings for Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

If you are the slightest bit interested in learning more about rebreathers, you have to come to this event and wet your appetite further.

Click here to sign up.

Cheers

The fee doesn't include entrance into the park correct?

I just saw your post and I would have loved to try out a eRevo - I know it would have been like Tiger's first ride with a hooker.

At least my alternative plan is going to be a long weekend in Key Largo. I still do need to get in the "open" water portion of the advanced finning buoyancy in before the season ends - will try to call the shop this week to finalize something.

Jeff

Latest update for the Demo Event:

We are officially sold out for the Friday A.M. Time slot!

We still have openings for Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

If you are the slightest bit interested in learning more about rebreathers, you have to come to this event and wet your appetite further.

Click here to sign up.

Cheers

The fee doesn't include entrance into the park correct?

Hi ffdiver,

The $35.00 entrance fee to Dutch is not included.

Dutch Springs will allow you to apply your entrance fee towards a season pass for next year and the rest of this year:D

Cheers

Missed it :crying2: Just saw the thread today.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Event!! Everyone had a Great time and enjoyed the dives & educational look into the rEvo & KISS Rebreathers. If you missed the event and are interested in checking a rEvo or KISS Rebreather out, feel free to call the shop 908-359-1250, ask for Jason and we will see if we can set something up for you.

We ill try to post some pictures soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom