Underwater Journal issue 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR UWJ MAGAZINE!

Underwater Journal issue 17 is ready for download. We’re already hearing positive remarks about this issue, so go now to underwaterjournal.com, and subscribe – yes SUBSCRIBE to get your issue today. We’re asking our current readership to officially subscribe so we can provide special benefits only available for UWJ subscribers - you. IN FACT, when you subscribe for this issue you’re automatically registered in a drawing to win a Zeagle N2ition3 dive computer valued at $590 – winner to be notified September 30, 2010.

Issue 17 is packed with good reads – from a feature on diving the Bonne Terre Mine to a great no fuss, no rush resort on Utila, Bay Islands. Going CCR, Beyond the Basics, will give you a whole new perspective on transitioning to rebreather diving. Think the seafood you catch yourself is less likely to be toxic? Think again; we’ve taken a good hard look at this important topic. This is YOUR MAGAZINE with lots of benefits to go with. Enjoy it and let us know what ‘cha think. Underwater Journal

Attachments

• UWJ-issue17.JPG
    UWJ-issue17.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Excellent issue as always, Walt. Keep up the great work!

BTW, I wanted to take the issue with me to the gym last night to read on the stairmaster. When I emailed the *.pdf to myself and tried to open it on my iPad, while the text came through none of the beautiful photos did. Why is that?

Doug

Thanks guys, glad you it. We will keep them coming.

Doug, as for why your issue of the Underwater Journal does come out complete on your iPad like you described is a file size/type compatibility issue all publishers are facing in moving their publications to the iPad. But there is a fix we are hoping to get soon so that ours will be 100% iPad compatible.

Hi,

I love the mag, always take the lasst issue to plain while travelling for clearer seas (living in the Netherlands...)

Look, what is your opinion of equipment tests, should those really give the final direction (instruction) to the reader or only give options with pros and cons?

My personal opinion is black and white straight commands, but who I am to decide :)

Thumbs up while returning to the surface buddies :)

IPS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom