Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Incubus with William Shatner, 1966, entirely in Esperamto. Seriously?!? Esperanto. OMFG, I finally had to claw my eyes out and stuff them in my ears. It is on one of the classic movie channels as I type this. Make it stop.

Oh, I forgot the "Out of Towners". That movie was physically painful to watch.

My daughter happened to bring home "Eraserhead" the other day. I watched about 30 minutes of it with her. That's all I could handle. It's absolutely the worst move ever made, hands down, no contest.

I remember that episode, MST3K was awesome, I recently bought several of their discs. Anyone remember the MST3K of Cave Dwellers? Absolutely horrible movie but hilarious episode of MST3K, Sidehackers was a classic MST3K too.

Best MST3K was "Santa clause invades the martian"

My daughter happened to bring home "Eraserhead" the other day. I watched about 30 minutes of it with her. That's all I could handle. It's absolutely the worst move ever made, hands down, no contest.

It was no Mulholland Drive!

Y'all are making me want to check out MST3K. I'll have to see if Netflix has those...

The Highlander. A can-barely-speak-English (much less Gaelic, or Scots) Frenchman plays a Scotsman, and a Scotsman plays a Spaniard. :confused:

Yentl
Purple Rain
Battlefield Earth - wow; like bad^2, e^bad, approaching infinitely bad

love:
Drowning Mona
Apocalypse Now
Boogie Nights
Bad Lieutenant
Barfly
fight club
anything Kubrick

Back