Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No more Kraken rum for Kraken...I don't think Linda should have to wake up to the aftermath again! LOL! I do have to say, he was very entertaining! :D

C:shark2:

I apologize to all for that.....lol.....It was my fault, I gave it to him.......

still.....heh hehe.....it was fun ;-)

Just a throw out to see if I can land a fish, but . . .

is there going to be anyone at Vortoberfest with someone who could do some baby sitting for Saturday morning?

My daughter and grand daughter are planning to come down. My daughter is recently certified and I'd love to be able for her, Yellow Angel Fish (my wife) and me (The Kraken) to be able to do a family dive.

the K

lol I'll bite.....how old is your daughter?

I have a friend who is sales manager for a local printing company. He is willing to come up with a catchy design for a commerative Vortoberfest Tee-Shirt. His cost is $12 per shirt or $13 for XXL. I am willing to pick up the initial cost and folks pay me back.

Main thing I need to know - Is anybody interested??????

PS - Carolyn gives her blessing for this...

Why not do cafe press and avoid the whole collecting money thing?

Why not do cafe press and avoid the whole collecting money thing?
Their quality is horrible.

Their quality is horrible.

Their quality is as good as the graphic they get. I have quite a few shirts and other items from them that came out great. I have received a couple of items with blems on them and all it took was a couple of e-mails and replacements were in the mail.

The post about the shirts got lost in the banter. My friend is coming up with a design and we will have shirts. He will print those that folks have requested and a few extra in assorted sizes. It won't be a rabbit design like Carolyn does but it will be a commerative treasure. Will post more when he gets back with me. Folks that don't order one will be pissed.

The post about the shirts got lost in the banter. My friend is coming up with a design and we will have shirts. He will print those that folks have requested and a few extra in assorted sizes. It won't be a rabbit design like Carolyn does but it will be a commerative treasure. Will post more when he gets back with me. Folks that don't order one will be pissed.
I'd like to get (2) XLs.:wink:

I want one! :blinking:

Monica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom