Montreal Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anybody has any suggestions of an easy local site (since it looks like we've got a few new divers), maybe we can get something organized for early october? I've got my fingers crossed that that won't quite be in drysuit territory yet.

EDIT: If there's enough of us, we can do a bit of a meet and greet and find a bunch of potential buddies.

If anybody has any suggestions of an easy local site (since it looks like we've got a few new divers), maybe we can get something organized for early october? I've got my fingers crossed that that won't quite be in drysuit territory yet.

EDIT: If there's enough of us, we can do a bit of a meet and greet and find a bunch of potential buddies.

There's always the Kahnawake quarry which is suitable for all levels. It should be somewhat "warm" even in October, especially above 40 feet :D

Hi gang,

If you're planning on going diving in the Caribbean, let me know.

Personally, I go down there diving every 3 month or so .... I don't dive here, it's way too cold for me !!! :cool2:

As a matter of fact, I am putting a group together to go diving in Roatan, Honduras in February 2011 ... anybody interested, PM me !!!

Hi gang,

If you're planning on going diving in the Caribbean, let me know.

Personally, I go down there diving every 3 month or so .... I don't dive here, it's way too cold for me !!! :cool2:

As a matter of fact, I am putting a group together to go diving in Roatan, Honduras in February 2011 ... anybody interested, PM me !!!

You'll have to tell us how you can afford going south every 3 months :D

You'll have to tell us how you can afford going south every 3 months :D

Very easy ....

1) I have a good job and been with them for 15 years !!!

2) I don't drive a BMW ... just a Mazda !!

3) I don't wear fancy clothes ... No signature clothing !!!

4) I don't have a 50" plasma TV !!!

I don't have a boring life, but I'd rather spend my money travelling than " showing off "

There's always the Kahnawake quarry which is suitable for all levels. It should be somewhat "warm" even in October, especially above 40 feet :D

What is there to see in the quarry other than training platforms? I know there's a canoe in there, though I haven't seen it. The far east end is fairly decent with the "house" and random stuff that's been tossed in but getting over there isn't the most fun thing in the world.

What is there to see in the quarry other than training platforms? I know there's a canoe in there, though I haven't seen it. The far east end is fairly decent with the "house" and random stuff that's been tossed in but getting over there isn't the most fun thing in the world.

You are right, it is not the most "fun" in the world, but the viz is amazing and there is no current which make that place perfect for no-hassles diving. There are quite a lot of fish, including some decent-sized pikes! Have you seen the beaver dam? The baby stroller? Every time I dive there I see something new!

Very easy ....

1) I have a good job and been with them for 15 years !!!

2) I don't drive a BMW ... just a Mazda !!

3) I don't wear fancy clothes ... No signature clothing !!!

4) I don't have a 50" plasma TV !!!

I don't have a boring life, but I'd rather spend my money travelling than " showing off "

Sounds good. Now just hire me. :D

Back
Top Bottom