Where to buy AGIR gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well I am interested in upgrading/changing out my bp/wing to AGIT equipment. Anyways I can;t seem to find anywhere I can purchase this stuff online in the US/Canada. Does anyone know of a website or a dealer I can call that would be willing to ship gear to me?

Thanks

Steve

Yeah I checked Dan's all they have listed is wings on their website, no backplates, well they didn't the last time I checked.

E-mail has already been done, hoping to hear back soon, but figured I would check to see if anyone knew of a place.

Thanks though

Steve

Dir Direct is a Uk based website. If I have to I will go that route however I am looking for something in North America to ease the burden of shipping/customs.

I can get the stuff from my old dealer but they are a bit slow on the ordering side of things and I may not see it for a month which is not acceptable to me. Although if I have to I will go through them.

I don't know about Canada, but when I did not find any US places that seemed to carry their gear, I e-mailed the company directly. They told me they have no US outlets (may have said "no North American outlets" but I forget), but that they will sell and ship from Sweden. They were quick, friendly, and their English was fine. The e-mail address is on their website.

Edited to add: This was in August 2010, so information is current as of then.

Last edited:
I know of only one dealer in Canada and well I am not even sure they are a dealer they may just order directly from them as the rest of us can do. Regardless they make great stuff, I have two of their backup lights and they blow my scouts out of the water, which are great lights just the feel in the hand and the beam/light quality IMO seems better. I am sure their bp's are no different then anybody else's, I just like having/trying out new gear and selling my old stuff.

Thanks for the help

Salvo used to be the US distributor. I would call Corey or Joel at Light Monkey and see if they still have the relationship. They might be able to get you what you need. I have the Halbrok 38 on my rebreather and the 55 for OC doubles and their wings absolutely rock.

I bought directly from Agir. Very good communication and support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom