Want to do some diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elsrdiven

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I would like to do some diving this fall before it get too cold. Anyone interested? Are there any dive clubs in the Dayton area that are looking for new memmbers?

Els, we dive every weekend in Pt. Sanilac, MI. It is a good distance from Dayton but you can always make a weekend out of the experience. Boats go out twice on Saturday, and triple dip on Sunday.

Bus

I'm planning to be at Natural Springs Sunday till about 1 with friends. they'll probably be there later. I would stay longer but I have to be home to rest then go work at X-fest Sunday afternoon. Everyone is welcome to come out and dive with us!

my plans have changed. I will be going to Gilboa sunday from 9-3 for Rescue Checkouts. however I have a friend coming with (amcordon) who is not doing checkouts and will be without a buddy. he is just diving for fun, unless our rescue class needs a victim muahahahah!!!

So you are welcome to come to gilboa with us if you would like. Adam knows his way around gilboa and you 2 could dive on your own. We will be leaving the englewood area around 7:15-7:20 AM. you are welcome to meet us at gilboa or meet in englewood and caravan up with us. let meknow. I think you already have my phone number but if not, and you need it, PM me.

Rob

We have a Treasure Hunt Sunday at White Star Quarry Starting around 11am. I am sure that I can find you someone to dive with if you come out for the fun!

Rich

I would like to do some diving this fall before it get too cold. Anyone interested? Are there any dive clubs in the Dayton area that are looking for new memmbers?

Hey elsrdiven, put the weekend of Oct. 15-17 on your calander and join us at Gilboa Quarry for our annual Greats Lakes Wrecking Crew Fall Meet & Greet. Because you posted on our site, you are a member. We have a great weekend of diving, eating, and just plain fun. Check out the sticky on this site for information. If you have any questions, please ask This gathering is a great way to connect with regional divers for future trips and dive buddies.

Hey elsrdiven, put the weekend of Oct. 15-17 on your calander and join us at Gilboa Quarry for our annual Greats Lakes Wrecking Crew Fall Meet & Greet. Because you posted on our site, you are a member. We have a great weekend of diving, eating, and just plain fun. Check out the sticky on this site for information. If you have any questions, please ask This gathering is a great way to connect with regional divers for future trips and dive buddies.

But denny, you forgot to mention the initiation fee of steaks for the first attendance at the meet and greet!

What's this about the Meet & Greet? I'm 15min North of Gilboa for anyone ever looking for a buddy there or at Portage or White Star. Always looking to dive!
Looking forward to this October event now that I know it's happening but if any of you end up this way, let me know! Ryan.

Nw,
If you're on facebook, look up the great lakes wrecking crew facebook group, and also the meet and greet event! Great way to get in touch with people!

Back
Top Bottom