The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a picture of Alex in full Lionfish warrior gear from this morning.

original.jpg

I like it! Dressed for battle! :m16:

WOW! That's some incredible vis!
Question. Why is the lionfish alive? :D

Here are the rest of my pictures from this past weekend. The goliath grouper were en masse on the Castor, and conditions were awesome on Sunday. Great vis and very little current. In one of the pictures you can see 25 goliaths.

Boynton Beach Diving Labor Day Weekend 2010 Photo Gallery by Martin Schiff at pbase.com

-- Martin

Hello Martin. This is Ron. My wife and I dove with you on Sunday. Great pictures. Is it possible for us to download the picture you have of us on the Castor line ?

Hello Martin. This is Ron. My wife and I dove with you on Sunday. Great pictures. Is it possible for us to download the picture you have of us on the Castor line ?

Hi Ron. See my email.

-- Martin

Here are the rest of my pictures from this past weekend. The goliath grouper were en masse on the Castor, and conditions were awesome on Sunday. Great vis and very little current. In one of the pictures you can see 25 goliaths.

Boynton Beach Diving Labor Day Weekend 2010 Photo Gallery by Martin Schiff at pbase.com

-- Martin

Martin,

Thanks for the wonderful shots of huge numbers of Goliath Grouper on the Castor. This is one of my favorite dives with UE in Boynton Beach. I wish I was there now.

Good diving, Craig

Hey Kev

I assume that is you holding the line in the photos

Just like to say thanks again for all your help last month in getting me nitrox certified and giving me some great dives

Going to my local dive shop to get my reg serviced this weekend so I'll have the piece for the first stage back to you next year!

One thing though, could you use some of your powers to get some better viz and less current next year please. My arms are still hurting from holding onto the line whilst doing my impression of a flag in a hurricane at the Castor!

Stunning photos Martin. Great work

Rob (your fave Welshman)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom