Some of everything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coronado

New
Reaction score
- Complete Halcyon Pioneer Single Tank BCD including wing and harness w/ quick release weight pockets and Stainless Steel Backplate. $600 Each OBO
- Apeks ATX200 DIR regulator set w/1st stage, two 2nd stages, pressure gauge and 7 ft 2nd stage hose. $500 Each
- Suunto Vyper Wrist Computer. $250 Each
- Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon 100 HID $150 OBO. I also have one that needs repair for $50.
- Apollo Biofin Pro Fins. Used once. $140
- Xcel Titanium 7.5 mm Wetsuit w/attached Hood, Men’s size LS. $120
- Xcel Titanium 7.5 mm Wetsuit w/attached Hood, Women’s size 14. $120
- Suunto SK7 Wrist Compass. $60
- Xcel Titanium 6.5 mm Boots, sizes 7 and 11. $25 Each
- Akona Titanium 3.2 mm Gloves, size Large. $15
- Xcel Titanium 3.2 mm Gloves, size Small. $10
- Sea Pearls Soft Weights. 2lb Bags for $6 each.

This is great DIR style dive gear that's been gently used with no more than 25 dives on any piece. It's been sitting in my nice, dry attic for a couple of years so the regs will need a once over from your local dive shop before you dive them. I'll consider selling it all at once for $3000. If you buy all of it I'll throw in the extras including a nicely stocked save-a-dive kit, gear bag, 1st stage Yoke style regulator, etc for free.

San Diego area. Serious offers only please. I'll remove this post when it's all gone.

Back
Top Bottom