Suunto D9 computer and transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redd4us

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Suunto D9 wrist computer with transmitter. Used only 2 times in the Denver Aquarium. Transmitter never in water. Very slight scratches on the bezel (see photos) but not on the crystal. I looked forward to using this top of the line computer because I used to dive with a Cobra computer and wanted one less hose.

Unfortunately, my eyesight is not quite good enough for the D9 display, so I have to sell.

$950. buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• DSC_9536 (2).jpg
    DSC_9536 (2).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_9535 (1).jpg
    DSC_9535 (1).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_7257 (1).jpg
    DSC_7257 (1).jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 68
Not a bad price....but you'll find just about everyone will say A) Fill out your profile, especially location. B) If you have an ebay account, share your username (can be linked to your SB profile as seen in mine) so that we can see the type of seller we're dealing with.

Not easy to send off almost a grand who popped in here just to sell a high end item. The aforementioned may help ya a bit. Good luck with the sale.

Wheels-
Good advice, I updated the profile, I have never sold anything on eBay, so there is no seller rating to help. If I can't sell it here, I may have to wait for a local dealer gear swap. I have it listed already on Denver's Craigs List. Not sure what else I can do to help ease someone's mind.... Thanks again. Buyer can use Paypal to pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom