so where is everyone diving Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive on the Sundiver (Long Beach) for a 3-tank dive at Catalina on Sunday - it's $100 which includes a free 1-year subscription to California Diver Magazine. Boarding is at 6:30am, departing at 7. Give them a call at 800-555-9446 to reserve your spot and get your free subscription.

Is this an open charter?

Well I have the fun job that I get to labor on labor day, only have off on friday, so i will dive in the persian gulf if you wnoder whats there? same as above water, nothing, the kuwaitis have killed everything or ate it. but at least i am underwater for a few hours:D

Originally Posted by CaliforniaDiverMag
Dive on the Sundiver (Long Beach) for a 3-tank dive at Catalina on Sunday - it's $100 which includes a free 1-year subscription to California Diver Magazine. Boarding is at 6:30am, departing at 7. Give them a call at 800-555-9446 to reserve your spot and get your free subscription.

Is this an open charter? Yes

We got a 2 boat Convoy from Long Beach to the north end of Cat, on Saturday. Then PV on Sunday.

Hello,
I have myself and 9 other divers going out on the Spectre on Sunday. Have you done diving off the Spectre before? You won't be disappointed. Great crew and captain.
Regards,
Bob

Diving was Great at Fry's Cove. Hey WHiteknight, how was your crossing?:wink: We had a rough crossing on Saturday in my 28 footer and my cousins 25 footer died 7 miles from Santa Cruz. We towed him the rest of the way there and then back again on Monday

Back
Top Bottom