Florida guy looking for Apeks t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am in a dilemma here. I hope that someone here would be able to solve my issue. I am an Apeks fanatic and none of the shops in the USA can get me an Apeks T-shirt. Even my local Apeks dealer can't get it. I contacted Apeks about it and they said that the distributor to the USA will not sell it, ever because they do not sell branded clothing. Apeks suggested that I find someone in the UK to buy it and ship it over.

Now that brings me here since I do not know anyone personally in UK. I am looking for an Apeks t-shirt that is XL in either Khaki or Olive. Apeks told me that the part number for XL Khaki is APJ045.

I have no idea how much it will cost, not to mention the cost of shipping. Kindly post here or send me a message if you're willing to take the time to help me out!

Thank you

Hi Matt,
I use Apeks stuff & like it, they come from Blackburn where the best beer in the world is made (Thwaites).

Below are a couple of Apeks dealers i deal with, and am happy to recommend, especially Solent who i have dealt with for nearly 20 years. Try contacting them first as it could be easier for them to locate a tee shirt & post it to you.

Finding a dive shop with the right tee in stock could be an issue, but it could be worth asking us at about the time of the Birmingham dive show when all the manufacturers & their dogs are there & it could be easier to pick one up.

Solent Divers Ltd
122-128 Lake Road
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO1 4HH
Tel: 02392 814924
Fax: 02392 291538

Andark Diving
256 Bridge Road
Lower Swanwick, Nr Southampton
Hampshire
SO31 7FL