Reef House, Roatan, Oct 30- Nov 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I have booked the week of Oct 30 - Nov 6 at the Reef House Resort on Roatan. Never been but the reviews on both SB and TripAdvisor are terrific. Anybody else going that week?

we went there in Mar. We had a great time as Mike and his staff will take care your needs. there is no better food on the island. RHR is small and quite and the dive staff ( Davitt and Choco ) were the best. if you want to do other thing on the island between diving, talk to Mike the owner.
He lives there. Have Fun....

Haven't been to RHR yet but are planning it for next year. Have heard great things about dive op and food... Have a great time and keep up posted.
Lynn

I'll be there for a week in September. I started out with a few friends going and ended up with 18! So I'll let you know how it all goes but like you, I read the reviews on here and tripadvisor and they were fantastic. I don't think we are going to be disappointed.

When you get through customs at the airport, look for a big guy ( Orlando ) and he will get you and your luggage to the transport. You will hear him before you see him.

Learned to dive there - allbeit with the previous owners. Been back twice since.Sit back and relax - you are in for a great week.
Pool is always open and the diving is just about the best we have experienced.
Rooms are not 5 star but everything else is !!!!
Hope to get back early in the new year.

I think you'll likely have better weather at that time of year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom