M.A.N.T.A. Upcoming Courses for PSD (FREE)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upstate Scuba OWI

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I searched all over scuba board and didn't find any info about this place, so I thought I would pass it on to you guys. M.A.N.T.A stands for Mid Atlantic Narcotic Training Academy. They offer alot of different courses a PSD could use in his tool bag of training. The best part is since the course is taught using homeland security money their is no fees to take the courses. here are the links

Police Open Water Diver Certification: M.A.N.T.A. TRAINING COURSES AND REGISTRATION=

Underwater Crime Scene investigation:
M.A.N.T.A. TRAINING COURSES AND REGISTRATION=

Home page for MANTA:

www.MANTA96.com

I have taken several courses through them for the sheriff's office including the Underwater Crime Scene Investigation course. I recommend looking at it for departments who need free training for their team members

do you know if they are going to run the scout swimmer school again? ive tried contacting them several times by email and phone messages and havent gotten a call back..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom