Dive Fest 2010, benefiting SUDS-Panama City Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The Atlanta Aquanauts are once again hosting The 3rd Annual Dive Fest benefiting SUDS. This year's event will take place on September 17th, 18th, and 19th in beautiful, oil-free, Panama City Beach.

There will be diving all weekend, great parties on Friday and Saturday nights, and of course thousands of dollars in prizes...Dive Gear, Dive Travel, Dive Classes, Artwork, and more!

Not only is this a fun weekend, but all proceeds go directly to SUDS (Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba). The last 2 years, we've contributed over $13,000 to this amazing organization. So come on down and show your support not only for America's Wounded Warriors, but for all of the dive-related businesses of the Gulf Coast.

For more information or to register your spot, please visit 3rd Annual Dive Fest Benefiting SUDS.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
Matt

Sounds great, I'm new to diving and would love to add this event to my log book!

We'd love to have you join us. This is not only a great way to enjoy a weeknd of diving and support an incredible cause, but you'll meet TONS of new dive buddies. We had just over 50 divers at last year's event.

A quick sampling of prizes:

Gear from Scubapro, Tusa, Seaquest, Ikelite, DUI, and others

A $500 Gift Certificate from Aggressor Fleet

A weeklong liveaboard dive trip from Blackbeard's Cruises

And much, much more.

We've got approximately 30 people so far, but there's still room for more. The deadline for registration is September 9th!

I'll be there for my first saltwater dive! Just got certified in Montgomery.

Thank you to Scubaboard for their help in advertising our event again this year.

Thanks to everyone who participated, supported us, and generously donated.

Together, we were able to raise over $5,400 for SUDS, bringing our 3 year total to almost $19,000!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom