Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrong way of saying it... you could have said "i was hoping you would approve my leave for that time"

you gave her too big an opening to be a she-bitch... i'm sure her "sorry" was as full of sincere remorse as gloria's "i'm sorry"
positive scripting definitely something i'll have to learn the hard way ** sigh** but i guess there are still dor's in the future :D

Due to not-so-unfortunate circumstances, I can't make it to the DOR. I'm sorry ladies and gents but something came up...(yes, I've bought a ticket and paid a deposit already, I know, I'm silly...LOL).

Oh and if anyone knows if a plane ticket can be transferred, you can have mine. Lucio Tan is rich already.

Hopefully, I'll catch up with some of you for drinks or dinner when you guys come back.

that's too bad, kuya marvs :crying2:

Due to not-so-unfortunate circumstances, I can't make it to the DOR. I'm sorry ladies and gents but something came up...(yes, I've bought a ticket and paid a deposit already, I know, I'm silly...LOL).

Oh and if anyone knows if a plane ticket can be transferred, you can have mine. Lucio Tan is rich already.

Hopefully, I'll catch up with some of you for drinks or dinner when you guys come back.
that sucks... yeah beers should work

what's your flight skeds? i haven't bought mine pa - might save on some effort

Jag

that sucks... yeah beers should work

what's your flight skeds? i haven't bought mine pa - might save on some effort

Jag

The same as Coya's.

i do not think PAL allows name changes (i do know cebu pac does on some ticket class).

what about your international flight dude? are you still coming to PI or that trip is totally scrapped?

jag can easily have a photo ID printed in marvin's name.

let it be known that this is just a statement of fact and that i am not, in one way or another, suggesting that mr. garcia commits such an act that may or may not be legal...

i do not think PAL allows name changes (i do know cebu pac does on some ticket class).

what about your international flight dude? are you still coming to PI or that trip is totally scrapped?

Oh, I'm still going. Loki-forbid that I cancel that trip too, I seriously need it. So, if anyone wants the ticket and wants to call PAL to ask, just PM me we can do it offline.

I was actually planning on just arriving in Malapascua earlier and just fly from Cebu, but by the looks of it, it's not possible.

jag can easily have a photo ID printed in marvin's name.

let it be known that this is just a statement of fact and that i am not, in one way or another, suggesting that mr. garcia commits such an act that may or may not be legal...

Cedula! Hahaha.

I remember a friend didn't have an ID going to an island there and almost didn't get on the plane. After pleading with the airport officer they finally let her on the plane. Then she had to get a cedula at the local Baranggay Hall in Tagbilaran for the trip back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom