Celebrating 10 years of ScubaBoard!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I've been hanging around seriously for only a year, but the tremendous amount of info I've gleamed have made it a serious year for learning!

Thank you!

wow congrats on the 10 year mark, i havent even been here for 10 weeks, but the short amount of time i have been on SB i have talked to some really nice, and informative people and absolutely love the site, hopefully ill be able to celebrate my 10 years on this site in the future as well.

Would be nice to see some other old-timers drop by for the celebration. Uncle Pug pointed me toward ScubaBoard in late 2001 ... I lurked for a few months (a bit intimidated by all the really experienced divers) and joined a few months later ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Nice to see you again Ted. There are still a few of us from the old days hanging around.

I will echo what Walter said, I wish the photos were larger so I could read them.

Nice to see you again Ted. There are still a few of us from the old days hanging around.

I will echo what Walter said, I wish the photos were larger so I could read them.

You need to click on them a second time to see them in full size and resolution.

Kudos to all of y'all, I was two years late to the party but have always enjoyed the site. :)

Member #57... Wow! I went through the user list and it looks like there's still a nice collection of names on from the first few years of SB.

Would be nice to see some other old-timers drop by for the celebration. Uncle Pug pointed me toward ScubaBoard in late 2001 ... I lurked for a few months (a bit intimidated by all the really experienced divers) and joined a few months later ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It's funny to see you type that Bob, since you're one of the voices many people turn to for advice and information today. Many of us have grown with the board and a few have fallen by the wayside.

Cheers to everyone! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom