ALmost new Halcyon back plate, Aeris computer, Atomic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry it is the Aeris XR2. I can do the computer and both regs for $1100

Verify model of computer? I couldn't find an Aeris R2 anywhere online. ??? I think you'll have more success breaking it up since you got a couple partial interests and I might be interested in the computer or regs if you break up some prices.

So prices all go up because you're splitting it up? $1500 for all but $1700 before considering the bag and tank adapter? How much for computer and regs separate? Only one would be for me...other for a buddy.

To get a better deal you have to take it all. To have in pieces you pay more. I am selling the regs and computer together as they are all on same octo.

So prices all go up because you're splitting it up? $1500 for all but $1700 before considering the bag and tank adapter? How much for computer and regs separate? Only one would be for me...other for a buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom