Where oh where....??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Where oh where have all the usual's gone?? The only one that seems to be posting in the KPP is Tammy.

JP, Krobi, Landlocked, war chief (and co heart), where are you. It is awfully quiet on here!!

I haven't been diving much lately. In fact I've only been to Joe's once since he opened this season. I did call Warchief (Lou and Julie) to see if they were going to be there this past weekend but they couldn't make it so we wound up doing something else. We talked about going to Pennyroyal but that is an overnight trip for us so we decided against that as well.

Lou did say they were going to be at Joe's this coming weekend 7/24-7/25 so we are planning on going then. I do need to get diving back to the top of my priorities list! :wink:

Looks like they won't even answer you.:depressed:

Won't answer??? :confused: I never ignore my friends, I just haven't been around
here much these days.....

After 5 straight weekends of diving I'm in a lull right now, dental surgery is keeping
me out of the game for awhile. Good thing I type better than I can speak right now!

Hope to see you all soon! :D

Well, the Chief's assistant did post something about being busy this summer. So that does explain them.
Five straight weekends Chris?? I guess I'm off your dive buddy list. :)

I did get an email through Facebook that New Horizon's is having their hog roast and raffle (?) August 14th. I MIGHT be there but I am planning on being on the Dunderburg that day. We should find out something this week. I think Julie said they were going to the roast.

I do have to admit that I haven't been on here much myself.

You guys should all come to Joe's this weekend!:D

I'll bring beer...

You guys should all come to Joe's this weekend!:D

I'll bring beer...

Sigh,....:depressed: why does everything happen while I'm working? I have 3/5 weekends off & every time events come around They always happen on the 2/5 weekends I am working. Oh well,... that's life. The next 2-3 months are going to be quite busy with work, classes, my Galapagos trip, finishing my cave course & probably a few things I can't remember.

:happywave: Hey folks. Sorry if I've been too quiet. I'm pretty sure that's the first time that's ever been said about me. :idk:

As Murphy's law has it, things change. Julie's work schedule has changed for this weekend, She has to work on Sunday so that changes our camping plans and tho she isn't sure if she will be able to make it sat, I will be there.

With her new job and their working schedules we never know ahead of time what weekends she will have off.

As for the pig roast, she has requested that weekend off and we will be there.

She misses you guys so much thats all she ever talks about.

Damn, sorry that I missed your post JP! For some reason I'm not getting the emails from SB. I would say the following weekend but I may have to move my dad...don't ask long frustrating story.

I am planning on coming down for the NH event as of now. But as Lou said "As Murphy's law has it, things change." My Dunderburg trip has moved to the 29th.

edit: email is taken care of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom