5th annual key largo trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well we are finally here. diving started today with Rainbow Reef. Scheduled for am and pm trip. am went off without a hitch. 50 vis at least little to no current. Good fish life. 10 gigs of video and photos already. Well AM had slight hitch. 20 min left in dive I get hit with kidney stone (10 in life). Stayed calm and powered thru remaining 20 min of dive. Got back on boat and suffered till I got to the room and got some meds. Out for the count. Missed PM dive trip, but buddies went out. Said it was nice but not as good as first two dives. We went to
AM - sand island and spanish anchor. second dive they did minnow cave and city of washington. minnow cave had did not have minnows and vis poor. Oh by the way, passed stone in the afternoon and back in the game. Speigel Groove in the morn with benwood. Pm to Conch wall and Spanks. Night dive to Benwood. Another day in diving paridise. Pics and video will follow during the week. stay tuned.

Jesus....... I hope you feel better the rest of your time in the keys.
Enjoy the warm water. It has been perfect as of late.

Thanks for the trip report, I look forward to your photos and videos. Darn it, glad you passed that thing and can go on with your trip, OW!

I will be posting a full report for the entire trip in about one week. I am heading out the door to Turks And Caicos. The trip to the Keys was great as usual and lots of pics and vids to share. See you in a week

We really enjoyed having you guys here- glad you had fun! I would love to see some of your videos when you get to post them.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I cringed when your dive buddies told me why you didn't do that one afternoon dive. Talk about painful.

Suzette
Kiosk Girl
Rainbow Reef Dive Center

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom