Falling Rock 7/17-7/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elonna

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm hoping to be at Falling Rock with some friends from our dive group on the 17th and 18th. Anyone else planning to be there that weekend? :kiss2:

I see that you are also from the Cincinnati area. Which dive shop is this group that you will be diving with based out of?

I have only been to Falling Rock Quarry once, it was about a month ago.

Many thanks,

Mark Vlahos

Hey Mark, we aren't associated with a particular dive shop. Just a bunch of diving friends getting together to hang out. We have a group dinner usually once a month so new people can come and get to know us. Depending on weather, we are supposed to go to Falling Rock this weekend, then Portage and Gilboa the following weekend. IF you'd like more information, please feel free to message me.

P.S. Most of us are in Northern KY too.

I have not been on any dives sponsored by one of the local shops.

Mark Vlahos

I have not been on any dives sponsored by one of the local shops.

Mark Vlahos

What about for air repairs goodies things like that. I use scuba shack but I work for them also.

Mike

Central Coast does NITROX, so I usually get fills there. I pretty much split small routine purchases between Central Coast and Scuba Shack. For tech specific gear I have a variety of on-line shops that I have relationships with. I do my own regulator, valve, and similar maintenance. For Hydro's I head down to Louisville to Engineered Inspection Services.

For dive trips I have regular buddies and most of the time I dive with them, but I am still open to trips like the one that is the subject of this thread.

Mark Vlahos

I can't believe that nobody responded! Hopefully you had a good time.

Good thing you did say "when dive season ends". I would have to beat you with a long hose! :)

Back
Top Bottom