New Edge frameless mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveMD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I had the chance to try one of these this past weekend when I ran into cerich at ABWA
Edge Stealth Frameless Mask @ Divers-Supply.com

The mask is put together really well and the skirt has a very beefy thick feel to it. It fit very comfortably and I would liken it most closely to an atomic frameless I used to own as far as face sizing and fit/feel. It is a somewhat low volume mask that was very comfortable. I used it for 2 141 and 143' dives with runtimes around 35-40min total and felt none of the uncomfortable pressure on the bottom of my nasal septum that I often get with some masks after >15 minutes. The field of vision is much greater than that of most framed masks and similar to other frameless at the top of the pricing tier. This mask is no exception to the standard Edge/HOG line of gear, priced very competitively with exceptional quality comparable to and often better than gear 2x there price. Amazing what you can offer when you don't spend any money on advertising?

I just bought one the other day and love it. Great field of vision and super comfortable. I've never used a framless before but i love this one plus the price is great. skirt is really soft and the mask is pretty light weight. very good mask fits my face like it was custom made but i couldn't tell u what size my face is so you will have to try it on yourself:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom