New user from Austin, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexKilpatrick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I'm a old-timer with not very many dives under my belt. I originally got certified in 1980, and the instruction back then consisted mostly of the instructor telling horror stories about people who died by doing stupid things. I had a few dives throughout the years, but not very frequent.

I recently got re-certified (PADI) with my family and was really impressed with how far the instruction has progressed.

We are going on a dive trip to Key Largo next week, so if anyone can offer any advice, I would welcome it.

Alex,

Welcome back to diving and to Scubaboard! Be sure to check out the Texas Swamp Diver's forum at Texas Swamp Divers - ScubaBoard. There will be some of us getting together at Schotlz on August 6th 6:30-7:00ish. Great way to meet other local divers.

Hey Alex, I dove in Key Largo twice. Once was with Aquanuts. We dove the Duane and Molassas Reef. Both places we great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom