Doo rag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some like to have all of their gear coordinate so ScubaTubeSocks, ScubaDoRags and the alternative ScubaGoodHood are a way to bring color and style in high performance fabrics that stretch, unlike cotton. Be seen in the original and the patented ScubaDoRag - more than a product - a brand of color, style and authenticity...

One more and you can post the link, Coco. :wink:

Thanks Vladimir! I stay so busy with all of these moving parts, it's difficult to be everywhere but doing the rounds. Do you dive with anything on your head?

Thanks Vladimir! I stay so busy with all of these moving parts, it's difficult to be everywhere but doing the rounds. Do you dive with anything on your head?
A pretty nice head of hair, slightly gray around the temples.:D

Doo rags are great IF AND ONLY IF you get to keep them from loosening through out the dive! specially for us long-haired divers (i.e rockers, rastas, hippies or else :D) wich helps keep it out from our field of vision.

I tie my scuba do rag on tight and it seldom needs any adjusting during a dive. I always dive with it in the tropics. Seems like there is a certain amount of exposure protection when the original, not so much with the cotton ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom