Apollo Bio-Fin Pro XT C-series (with Spring Straps) size LL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompuDude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
$210 at LeisurePro, get yours for $150 from me! I'll throw in free USPS shipping within the continental US.

Fins are in great shape. They have the normal scuffs from the approx 50 dives I put on them, but natural rubber fins could very well outlast your entire diving career! Very minor surface discoloration (I hesitate to call it rust, because it's not penetrative) on the spring strap attachment point, this is a known issue with these and not a problem.

Selling them after I realized it's been over 2 years since I put them on. They're great fins, but no longer meet my needs, and someone should be using them.

A lot of the complaints about split fins don't apply to the XT-series bio-fin... and yet, they still bring the benefits sought by those who want a split fin.

LP photo below, actual photo on request. (Are you going to make me bother with a photo for these?)

Description follows:

FAST. Durable. Maneuverable. And the spring straps make them super easy to put on and take off. What more can you ask of fins?

Features & Benefits

Adding synthetic material is a quick and inexpensive method for stiffening a fin. The XT is produced in 100% rubber. Tests have proven that rubber will outperform any synthetic option.

* Increasing the durometer to 75° rather than changing base material creates a stiffer blade that retains a high degree of the comfort and performance of the original bio-fin pro.
* Higher durometer rubber provides the feel and weight of a more traditional fin
* Works as well or better than paddle fins with any choice of kicking style
* Split fin design allows for increased maximum speed and reduced fatigue
* Consistently rated as the fastest fin in the water
* Instant turning and pivoting on a dime
* Increased control and added leverage for technical divers
* Reduced air consumption
* Increased bottom time
* Color: Silver

C-series Fins come with the added feature of a factory installed Stainless Steel Spring strap. The spring strap automatically adjusts as needed, will not break as easily as rubber, and is quicker to take on and off. Very useful when getting on and off a boat. The strap includes a heavy rubber bumper that acts as a comfort cushion against the heel and provides an oversized finger loop for sliding the strap on and off.

Apollo%20Bio-Fin%20Pro%20XT%20C-series%20Silver.JPG

Still have the fins? Call me 847 975 6977 I need by July 11th, I'm willing to pick them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom