Bonaire Burglar Stopped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, let's see, your screen name is BONAIRETRIP. yeah, yeah, I guess you would be real impartial:rofl3:
Already changing the criterion of your own premise... :shakehead:

pilot fish:
There is a common connection between the Bonaire cheerleaders, with the exception of NWGD, they all have a vested interest in Bonaire, own property there, take groups there, live there, etc.
I wash my hands of you.

1. You have no experience for your point of view
  2. You have no basis in reality of what is and is not happening on Bonaire.
  3. I have no idea what disease you contracted the one time you were there, but it must have been bad for you to continue this personal vendetta you have against the island.
  4. You present dubious information and dish it out as fact without providing anything to back it up.
  5. Others post fact with case proof to backup their statement and you claim they cannot believe their source.
  6. etc., etc., etc...

You know, this pretty much fits most of the criterion for TROLL, and I am tired of it and will no longer participate

Holy crap, this is still going on?

PiFi Reality Check # 307: Crime is rampant everywhere with the current global economic situation, you can stay at home and whine about it or go out and enjoy life. Hell, just yesterday I was in downtown Fort Lauderdale and of all places a freaking movie theater was held up at gunpoint (the robber is yet to be caught but is most likely an immigrant from Bonaire, crime capitol of the world). I mean a movie theater for God's sake, "I'll take all of your petty cash and one of those eight dollar boxes of Ju-Ju Bees please".

PiFi, your Bonaire obsession borders on OCD hysteria, perhaps you have too much free time on your hands and should join one of those neighborhood watch groups or, here's a novel idea, if you're going to continue to whine about Bonaire so much actually GO TO BONAIRE so you have a shred of credibility.

In all seriousness PF your ranting does a diservice to readers. Even "cheerleaders" commonly suggest "do not leave anything of value in your vehicle". That information is useful and is well reported as a warning to potential travelers. Your hysteria about this issue paints an unrealistic picture to others.

I have been to Bonaire. I had no incidents of crime. I felt very safe. I will return.

Be careful folks ... if you decide not to put up with pilot fish's personal attacks, you may end up with an SB mod threatening to kick your ass off the board ... like I just did.

If I disappear, thank pilot fish ... and I won't be coming back.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Point well taken, but, the advice is couched in, hey, Bonaire is as safe, or unsafe, as your home town so come on down, spend your money and hope you are not a crime victim. Right! That is not taking care of the problem but making it sound normal, like everywhere else. It is not.

In all seriousness PF your ranting does a diservice to readers. Even "cheerleaders" commonly suggest "do not leave anything of value in your vehicle". That information is useful and is well reported as a warning to potential travelers. Your hysteria about this issue paints an unrealistic picture to others.

I have been to Bonaire. I had no incidents of crime. I felt very safe. I will return.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Ok, thats enough bickering over a Two Year Old Thread!! Time out for a little while so everyone can take a deep breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom