Bonaire Burglar Stopped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the 2002 case where a guy shot a 15 year old? Guy noticed his 1985 Pontiac driving off and grabbed a gun, pulled up next to the car and fired 4/5 times into the driver?

No shock the shooter was convicted.....in Texas he would have been OK though...

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwow, is that a different story or what:rofl3: Better when you have all the facts, huh?:wink:

Last edited:
Bob, YOU were the one that pursued me over to the Bonaire thread to attack, when you had no part of that discussion. That is what YOU chose to do.

More of your nonsense. I didn't "pursue you over to the Bonaire thread to attack".

I entered this discussion responding to another poster ... rjsimp. In fact, my first acknowledgement of your existence in this thread was to defend your right to your opinion ... a courtesy you failed to reciprocate.

Get over yourself, John ... you don't "own" this forum.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwow, is that a different story or what:rofl3: Better when you have all the facts, huh?:wink:

I don't even know if that's the same case ... eight years seems like it was too long ago.

But hey, John ... I guess everybody but you has a duty to "have all the facts" before they speak?

Would be nice if you held yourself to the same standards you expect of others.

But it hasn't happened yet ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

More of your nonsense. I didn't "pursue you over to the Bonaire thread to attack".

I entered this discussion responding to another poster ... rjsimp. In fact, my first acknowledgement of your existence in this thread was to defend your right to your opinion ... a courtesy you failed to reciprocate.

Get over yourself, John ... you don't "own" this forum.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You were no more defending me and my opinion than the man in the moon. I can do without your so called courtesty.

Stop stretching the facts and making stuff up. Your version of the story smells. Sorry

I don't even know if that's the same case ... eight years seems like it was too long ago.

But hey, John ... I guess everybody but you has a duty to "have all the facts" before they speak?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Seems like a lot of things you don't know. Get your facts straight before you attack people, OK? thanks. Now, stop responding to me and go haunt someone else.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

PF,

If you don't like Bonaire don't go back. No one will miss you there. The rest of us know the risks of diving in Bonaire and are tired of hearing it from you. Personally, I grew up in Detroit. I can deal with leaving my car windows rolled down in Bonaire.

For everyone else: Just "ignore" PF already so he can't hijack any more threads and waste our time.

For me it is a cost thing. Bonaire sounds like a good place to go. I am aware of the problems and they would be a part of my decision of going to Bonaire or not. But with direct flights to Coz and short layovers in Houston when going to Roatan, along with the prices of Bonaire, I think something closer like Coz and Roatan just make sense to me. I will probably make it to Bonaire some day, along with several other places but for now the extra cost of Bonaire is what makes me thin Coz or Roatan is a better deal for me. Crime is everywhere, even in paradise.

There is a common connection between the Bonaire cheerleaders, with the exception of NWGD, they all have a vested interest in Bonaire, own property there, take groups there, live there, etc. yes, some try to hide that fact so as to appear impartial but if you really parse their posts, you get the picture. Wether you go there is a personal matter of how you feel about safety, what risk you will accept, and your personal tolerance level. I just want people to have the facts so they can make up there own minds and not be unsafely persuaded by the Bonaire cheerleaders that keep telling you, come on down, it's real safe.
None of the things you list fit our group. We are just a bunch of ScubaBoard people who got together on ScubaBoard, formed a private chat area and set-up this trip to Bonaire. We paid good money to come to Bonaire for two weeks. I would like to say that I am truly sorry you don't get it, but I am not sorry. I am glad that you don't get it. I just wish you would stick to a fact once in a while rather than the ranting non-information you keep spewing without experience on Bonaire.

I find it humorous that you have such a bee in your bonnet for a location that has never made you a victim of crime, and if searching is correct... you enjoyed your stay on the island. So, I for one thank you for staying away from Bonaire. I would hate to have it ruined for me by having you there continuously harping on the crime that wasn't happening to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom